Friday 25 July 2014

have fun, enjoy life quotes

“The purpose of life is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experience.”
Eleanor Roosevelt

“Let everything happen to you
Beauty and terror
Just keep going
No feeling is final”
Rainer Maria Rilke

“Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all.”
Helen Keller, The Open Door

“Don't exist.
Live.
Get out, explore.
Thrive.
Challenge authority. Challenge yourself.
Evolve.
Change forever.
Become who you say you always will. Keep moving. Don't stop. Start the revolution. Become a freedom fighter. Become a superhero. Just because everyone doesn't know your name doesn't mean you dont matter.
Are you happy? Have you ever been happy? What have you done today to matter? Did you exist or did you live? How did you thrive?
Become a chameleon-fit in anywhere. Be a rockstar-stand out everywhere. Do nothing, do everything. Forget everything, remember everyone. Care, don't just pretend to. Listen to everyone. Love everyone and nothing at the same time. Its impossible to be everything,but you can't stop trying to do it all.
All I know is that I have no idea where I am right now. I feel like I am in training for something, making progress with every step I take. I fear standing still. It is my greatest weakness.
I talk big, but often don't follow through. That's my biggest problem. I don't even know what to think right now. It's about time I start to take a jump. Fuck starting to take. Just jump-over everything. Leap.
It's time to be aggressive. You've started to speak your mind, now keep going with it, but not with the intention of sparking controversy or picking a germane fight. Get your gloves on, it's time for rebirth. There IS no room for the nice guys in the history books.
THIS IS THE START OF A REVOLUTION. THE REVOLUTION IS YOUR LIFE. THE GOAL IS IMMORTALITY. LET'S LIVE, BABY. LET'S FEEL ALIVE AT ALL TIMES. TAKE NO PRISONERS. HOLD NO SOUL UNACCOUNTABLE, ESPECIALLY NOT YOUR OWN. IF SOMETHING DOESN'T HAPPEN, IT'S YOUR FAULT.
Make this moment your reckoning. Your head has been held under water for too long and now it is time to rise up and take your first true breath.
Do everything with exact calculation, nothing without meaning. Do not make careful your words, but make no excuses for what you say. Fuck em' all. Set a goal for everyday and never be tired.”
Brian Krans, A Constant Suicide

“What you have to decide... is how you want your life to be. If your forever was ending tomorrow, would this be how you'd want to have spent it? Listen, the truth is, nothing is guaranteed. You know that more than anybody. So dont be afraid. Be alive.”
Sarah Dessen, The Truth About Forever

“You were given life; it is your duty (and also your entitlement as a human being) to find something beautiful within life, no matter how slight.”
Elizabeth Gilbert 

“In all of living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured.”
Gordon B. Hinckley

“Cherish your solitude. Take trains by yourself to places you have never been. Sleep out alone under the stars. Learn how to drive a stick shift. Go so far away that you stop being afraid of not coming back. Say no when you don’t want to do something. Say yes if your instincts are strong, even if everyone around you disagrees. Decide whether you want to be liked or admired. Decide if fitting in is more important than finding out what you’re doing here. Believe in kissing.”
Eve Ensler

“We're so busy watching out for what's just ahead of us that we don't take time to enjoy where we are.”
Bill Watterson

“One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching”
Gerard Way

“Stop seeking out the storms and enjoy more fully the sunlight.”
Gordon B. Hinckley

 “Do anything, but let it produce joy.”
Walt Whitman, Leaves of Grass

“you might want to decide fast. We live in a dangerous world. If you see a chance to be happy, you have to fight for it, so later you have no regrets.”
Ilona Andrews, Magic Bleeds 


“The trick is to enjoy life. Don't wish away your days, waiting for better ones ahead.”
Marjorie Pay Hinckley 


“I finally figured out the only reason to be alive is to enjoy it.”
Rita Mae Brown 


“Even in the mud and scum of things, something always, always sings.”
Ralph Waldo Emerson 


“Find ecstasy in life; the mere sense of living is joy enough.”
Emily Dickinson 


“I get it now; I didn't get it then. That life is about losing and about doing it as gracefully as possible...and enjoying everything in between.”
Mia Farrow 


“Today, just take time to smell the roses, enjoy those little things about your life, your family, spouse, friends, job. Forget about the thorns -the pains and problems they cause you - and enjoy life”
Bernard Kelvin Clive, Your Dreams Will Not Die 


“Life is an adventure! So live it up!”
L.M. Preston 


“And so taking the long way home through the market I slow my pace down. It doesn't come naturally. My legs are programmed to trot briskly and my arms to pump up and down like pistons, but I force myself to stroll past the stalls and pavement cafes. To enjoy just being somewhere, rather than rushing from somewhere, to somewhere. Inhaling deep lungfuls of air, instead of my usual shallow breaths. I take a moment to just stop and look around me. And smile to myself.
For the first time in a long time, I can, quite literally, smell the coffee.”
Alexandra Potter, The Two Lives of Miss Charlotte Merryweather 


“First, he says, you have to go out into the world. This is not a simple matter of going outside one's door. No, that is simply going out. That's what one does when one is on the way to the store to buy a loaf of bread, some cheese, and a bottle of wine. When one goes out into the world, one is shedding preconceptions of past paths and ideas of past paths, and trying to move freely through an unsubstantiated and new geography.”
Jesse Ball, The Way Through Doors 


“<...> though he found that if you are stupid enough to bury a camera underground you won't be taking many pictures with it afterwards. Thus the story has no picture book for the period May 10, 1991 - January 7, 1992. But this is not important. It is the experiences, the memories, the great triumphant joy of living to the fullest extent in which real meaning is found. God it's great to be alive! Thank you. Thank you.”
Jon Krakauer, Into the Wild 


“I believe that half the trouble in the world comes from people asking 'What have I achieved?' rather than 'What have I enjoyed?' I've been writing about a subject I love as long as I can remember--horses and the people associated with them, anyplace, anywhere, anytime. I couldn't be happier knowing that young people are reading my books. But even more important to me is that I've enjoyed so much the writing of them.”
Walter Farley, The Black Stallion 


“Live life to it's fullest or it may seem like you died young.”
James Wattersmith 


“I'd discovered another of life's cliches by being with jude: the happier you are in life, the faster it passes you by.”
Nicole Williams, Crush 


“Righteous, I like that. Kinda fitting when you think about it. If we danced and shared music, we'd be too busy en-joy-in' life to start a war.”
E.A. Bucchianeri, Brushstrokes of a Gadfly 


“A journey of a thousand mile begins with a SMiLE”
Bernard Kelvin Clive 


“Life is like a rollercoaster with highs and lows. So quit complaining about it and enjoy the ride!”
Habeeb Akande 


“There are many things evil people can take from you. However, they can never steal your ability to laugh and laugh loud.”
Shannon L. Alder 


“My theory is to enjoy life, but the practice is against it.”
Charles Lamb 


“Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in one pretty and well preserved piece, but to slide across
the finish line broadside, thoroughly used up, worn out, leaking oil, and shouting GERONIMO!!!”
Bill McKenna 


“Kidnap me and take me away. Throw me across the back of your bike and show me what it feels like to have the wind in your face and the sun on your skin, day in and day out. If it's anything at all like this then it must be heaven on earth. ”
C.M. Stunich, Losing Me, Finding You 


“Be happy, but never satisfied”
Abdul Ghafoor Memon 


“Enjoy the ride because sometimes that's all you have. Sometimes, on the other side there's nothing but a trash can a whole bunch of people there to watch you throw up in it.”
C.M. Stunich, Losing Me, Finding You 


“You were not created to come to this earth and say "me too I came to live some". You were create to make a difference!”
Israelmore Ayivor 


“Life is short, do not hesitate!
Enjoyed and lived Now because Yesterday is gone, and tomorrow is only an illusion!”
Ebelsain Villegas 


“Some of us enjoy with today, some with future and some other with past.”
Shayne Azad 


“We live our dreams, we do not live our lives”
Hisham Fawzi 


“Swearing doesn’t make your argument valid; it just tells the other person you have lost your class and control.”
Shannon L. Alder 


“Ever have one of "those" days?? Me too. Everything seems to go any way but your way -- again, me too. As I was unwinding a cord today, it reminded me of how our lives can be --- tangled and messy. And when we get in too big of a hurry, it just becomes more tangled. What a mess it can become! When was the last time you sat down with God, reading His Word, going over His plan for your life?? When was the last time you took time to enjoy God's creation -- sitting outside listening to the birds, watching the butterflies, smelling the flowers, etc?? When was the last time you just spent time with your family or other loved ones -- not because it was a family function, but just because you wanted to?? Sometimes the best way to untangle and clean up the messiness, is to just SLOW DOWN ... take a BREAK and remember to ENJOY the little things in LIFE.”
Lori Homeyer 


“Its been enough enjoying now, let's begin achieving.”
Amit Kalantri 


“Don't cry because first priority is happiness.”
Rohit Dhariwal 


“People that don’t move will never notice the chains they carry.”
Shannon L. Alder 


“Pleasure” is different from “happiness”. It has its own definition. Pleasure may or may not come from hard work; Pleasure may or may not come from sin; However, happiness is always divine and comes from fulfillment!”
Israelmore Ayivor, The Great Hand Book of Quotes 


“But nobody ever tells you in advance when you should concentrate on the good times-that's why you're supposed to do it every day.”
Jordan Sonnenblick, After Ever After 


“when you are helping to grow someone -enjoy it like a creator”
lity munshi 


“Life is this simple ~ birth, eat, drink, play, explore, and relate to family and friends; be happy and enjoy life…!”
James A. Murphy, The Waves of Life Quotes and Daily Meditations 


“Work and happiness are like mother and daughter; work brings forth happiness, but hard work brings forth great happiness!”
Israelmore Ayivor, The Great Hand Book of Quotes 


“You can create you different world with your loving one in talks only. This doesn't need to be there but with the heart and true care you can enjoy everything in the world”
Pawan Mehra 


I realize that humor isn't for everyone. It's only for people who want to have fun, enjoy life, and feel alive.

I am a perfectionist but I know how to live life. When I'm working, it's 100%. When I'm with my friends, I put everything away and enjoy life. When I come home to my kids, it's pure joy and everything's worth it. Every time, I really focus 100 percent on one thing. I've learned how to juggle my life and I feel like now I have the perfect balance.

I do have a childlike enthusiasm at times. I certainly enjoy life and get pleasure sometimes in childish things.

I travel light. I think the most important thing is to be in a good mood and enjoy life, wherever you are.

But I also enjoy life... the more scrutiny I am under, the more confident I become. I am who I am. I can't do anything about it, and I love who I am.

Take a step back, evaluate what is important, and enjoy life.

I like to be lazy. I do like to be busy and really active, but when that's done, you can be sure I will be a lazy boy. I like to take time and relax and enjoy life.

I think people should have fun. And don't get so down on yourself. Enjoy life and be the best person you can be.

To my young friends out there: Life can be great, but not when you can't see it. So, open your eyes to life: to see it in the vivid colors that God gave us as a precious gift to His children, to enjoy life to the fullest, and to make it count. Say yes to your life.

Ridiculous yachts and private planes and big limousines won't make people enjoy life more, and it sends out terrible messages to the people who work for them. It would be so much better if that money was spent in Africa - and it's about getting a balance.

Money doesn't mean anything to me. I've made a lot of money, but I want to enjoy life and not stress myself building my bank account. I give lots away and live simply, mostly out of a suitcase in hotels. We all know that good health is much more important.

Simply enjoy life and the great pleasures that come with it.

Even if you have a terminal disease, you don't have to sit down and mope. Enjoy life and challenge the illness that you have.

I'm someone who loves to enjoy life and tries to focus on real things and real friendships. That's why I live very simply. I'm a jeans and T-shirt kind of girl. I don't spend much time fixing myself up or trying to look cool. I live like a normal person and even though I'm in a very high-profile business, I really don't let it affect the way I live.


I can only hope to be 10 percent of the mom mine was to me. She encouraged me to be confident and enjoy life. That's what I want for my son.


One can spend too much of one's life locked in stuffy rooms seeking out obscure truths, searching, researching, until one is too old to enjoy life.


Imagination, the supreme delight of the immortal and the immature, should be limited. In order to enjoy life, we should not enjoy it too much.


There is a strange reluctance on the part of most people to admit they enjoy life.


I don't trip on that much. I just like to enjoy life and be happy.


One of the things you learn when you go overseas is how much a lot of the countries overseas really just like to enjoy life.


I'm not going to starve just to be thin... I want to enjoy life and I can't if I'm not eating and miserable.


We are bombarded on all sides by a vast number of messages we don't want or need. More information is generated in a single day than we can absorb in a lifetime. To fully enjoy life, all of us must find our own breathing space and peace of mind.


I discovered what is and isn't important to me. I decided I really wanted to enjoy life with someone fun, who can make the best out of any situation - whatever it is we're doing.




And I'm a really happy person, I enjoy life. I think you see that on people. I think there's nothing more aging than misery.



If you're always strict with yourself, life gets miserable. And we're supposed to enjoy life.


My whole mentality is that I eat what I want within moderation, and I have a little bit of everything. If you deprive yourself, you get moody and unhappy, and you have to enjoy life.


I take parenting incredibly seriously. I want to be there for my kids and help them navigate the world, and develop skills, emotional intelligence, to enjoy life, and I'm lucky to be able to do that and have two healthy, normal boys.


I try to work and enjoy life, and that's about all.


There comes a time when even icons, if they choose to do so, should be allowed to enjoy life out of the spotlight.


I would like them all to enjoy life and try different things until there is something they really like.


You don't want to have so much money going toward your mortgage every month that you can't enjoy life or take care of your other financial responsibilities.


My children teach me to slow down and enjoy life.


I enjoy life. I always enjoy jokes.


I spent 15 years on the road between touring and recording and I never saw anything. I want to enjoy life.


You want to enjoy life, don't you? If you get your job done quickly and your job is fun, that's good isn't it? That's the purpose of life, partly. Your life is better.


You can't enjoy life if you're not nourishing your body.


The planet will survive. Whether we get to be here and enjoy it, or enjoy life as we've known it, is what's questionable.


People rarely succeed unless they have fun in what they are doing.


As a rock star, I have two instincts, I want to have fun, and I want to change the world. I have a chance to do both.


Follow your dreams. Just make sure to have fun too.


'Have fun' is my message. Be silly. You're allowed to be silly. There's nothing wrong with it.


Remember these two things: play hard and have fun.


The biggest way I stay motivated is to run with a group of friends. Sometimes it's hard to get going by yourself, but if you have a plan and a meeting time, you know this run will happen for sure. It's a way to have fun - while also getting in a workout. Plus it distracts from pain, helps you fight fatigue, and gives you that extra push.


I love to have fun and goof around and be silly, so anybody who can also do that is good for me.


I like to have fun, but I don't think of myself as being funny. But I'm a big jokester, so I make fun of myself a lot!


You can either look at things in a brutal, truthful way that's depressing, or you can screw around and have fun.


My philosophy is: If you can't have fun, there's no sense in doing it.


I've reached a point where I'm comfortable in my own skin, and I do what I need to do, to feel good, but I'm built the way I am. The dancer's feet, the bruises on my legs, they're not going to go away. I think real girls have bruises. Tough chicks get bruised. They get dirty. And they have fun.


You can be childlike without being childish. A child always wants to have fun. Ask yourself, 'Am I having fun?'


When you have confidence, you can have a lot of fun. And when you have fun, you can do amazing things.


Just play. Have fun. Enjoy the game.


I want to have fun. It's a beautiful life. You learn, you win, you lose, but you get up.


You gotta have fun. Regardless of how you look at it, we're playing a game. It's a business, it's our job, but I don't think you can do well unless you're having fun.


I want someone that I can have fun with and laugh with. I love to laugh, and I'm really sarcastic, so it's important that she can take a joke. I think if you are going to be with someone for a while, you really need someone you can let loose with and let go of all the stress of the day.




I think the healthy way to live is to make friends with the beast inside oneself, and that means not the beast but the shadow. The dark side of one's nature. Have fun with it and you know, is to accept everything about ourselves.




Have fun in your command. Don't always run at a breakneck pace. Take leave when you've earned it, spend time with your families.


I'm free of stress and worries now because if I don't like something I'm doing, I just find the fun in it instead of being miserable. Let me have fun with the people I work with, let me have fun making money - when I grew up so poor, ya know?


Husbands and wives, have fun with each other. I'm convinced it makes all the difference in the world.


I think people should have fun. And don't get so down on yourself. Enjoy life and be the best person you can be.


And although I like to relax and have fun, my passion is my work.


I just make it my business to get along with people so I can have fun. It's that simple.


Believe in yourself, not only in swimming, but in life itself. You always have to have fun. You have to have an open mind. If you're not enjoying it, don't do it. Life's too short.


I actually was rebelling as all young adults tend to do at or around the age of 19, to experiment with their lives and have fun.


Life's philosophy, hm... I just say, 'Do what you do and have fun doing it and try not to be too miserable.'

I want to have fun. Life ain't no dress rehearsal. I want to have fun. I'm a comedian; I ain't no politician. So everything I do is with humor, with love.


Live and work but do not forget to play, to have fun in life and really enjoy it.


I want to be a jerk like the rest of my friends, and have fun, and not care about the consequences, but I just can't now.


I don't fool with a lot of things that I can't have fun with. There's not much reward in that.


I just want to live my life a little freely and not adhere to any schedule - just make music and have fun.


I think I don't take myself too seriously. You know as far as, it's a fun life. I take my music serious, but I like to have fun.


All I do is have fun. When I'm not working, it's about making people laugh. I love making jokes about things. Even when someone's mad at me, I'll deflect anger with humor. My days are filled with laughter. If I'm not laughing, I'm not happy.


Nothing else matters except that I have fun, and I'm still having fun.


My wife, whenever I'd go off to work and I'd be kind of anxious, she'll say, 'Remember, have fun.' Oh, I forgot, thanks for the reminder. Because sometimes we do forget. We take it all too seriously and there's a lot of joy to be had wherever you are.


Once you can accept failure, you can have fun and success.


I'm still like a butterfly going from one job to another job. But it's quite lovely - I hope to keep this freedom, to have fun.



Being confident in your own skin is very sexy. I think when you have fun and are yourself that is sexy too.
 
I don't know how to not have fun. I'm dying and I'm having fun, and I'm going to keep having fun every day I've got left.


My philosophy towards life is to enjoy it to the fullest and have fun. I am one of those 'laugh-out-loud' kinds. I am quirky, yet witty.


I admire those people who hold on to their elegance in old age but I'd rather have fun.


I think making friends is not being afraid to look stupid, because everyone wants a friend who is willing to be stupid and fun. If you try and be too cool, it only works in high school. After that, being uncool is a very cool thing to do. So just have fun, and don't worry what other people think of you and people will want to be your friends.


Just date people you like, then you're guaranteed to have fun.


If you have a surreal life like I do, you've got to have fun along the way.

I've never had a grand plan. I've only just tried to keep open to many different possibilities, have fun and work with people who are passionate about what they do.


I've watched a lot of guys through the years, and they hold their breath until they finally win The Big One, thinking then they can exhale and chill out. You have to breathe through life, man. Have fun.



 
 
               

No comments:

Post a Comment