Saturday 2 August 2014

Little, i'm by your side


i'll always be by your side no matter what
i'll be there to comfort you during difficult times
when you're upset, when you feel like crying
you can always depend on me
i'm just here when you need me
i'll come immediately when you call.

or if you need a shoulder to cry on
i'll always be by your side
when you are hurt or sad so am I
when you're down I feel like I want to cheer you
if you want to scream I'll be right next
to you screaming along.

i care for you always and that will never change
i will always protect you from bad influence
and anything that will harm your well being.
i have known you through the years.
so stay for who you are, and be firm for what
you’re doing…for it’s you who can make
your life…happy, fulfilled and worry free!

 

I'll Always Be There For You
by Toni
Lately I've been trying to find the words
To prove my love is true
And that no matter what happens in this world
I’ll be there for you

I’ll be there for you when you need someone
To come and hold you tight
I’ll be there for you even if you call
In the middle of the night

I’ll be there for you when the rain won’t stop
Falling upon your life
I’ll wipe your tears and chase your fears
I’ll help you with your fight

I’ll do my best to protect you from harm
To keep you safe and well
And when you have a problem hidden
I’ll be who you can tell

I’ll take your very darkest night
And I’ll make it bright for you
And even if we are far apart
My love will still be true

And even if they send me away to
That hospital far away
I wont give up… I’ll fight for us
Every hour of every day

When this world turns bitter and cold
And you don’t know what to do
I’ll be the one that’s there to hold
Together we’ll pull through

When you're alone calling out for help
Struggling to even stand
I’ll use my strength to keep you up
I’ll hold out to you, my hand

And I know these are but just words on a page
But they mean so very much more
They are everything that I promise to do
They are everything for you, I’d endure

And I know I’m not as strong as before
And maybe now I’m a little weak
But my love for you still stands as strong
Even when this world turns bleak

You've given me a reason to live and to fight
So I’ll live and I’ll fight for you
For I know together, even though we've suffered
In the end we will pull through

All this pain that you've been handed
You don’t deserve a drop
You're not a bad person and you've done nothing wrong
So I’ll fight for your pain to stop

It makes me angry that someone so pure
Should be made to feel this pain
I know that there’s no miracle cure
But I’ll try to stop this rain

So when the world turns bitter and cold
And you don’t know what to do
You never have to be afraid cos’
I’ll be there for you
Special one
by Mar
When i look into your eyes
your the only one i need in my life
we've been through so much together
and i feel like I've known you forever

your the only one for me
i love you more than you'd ever know or see
i get a big rush when I'm with you
& i hope you feel the way that i do

And the way you look at me
it makes me go crazy
the way you talk to me
shows me that our love is true

id give so much for you to just hold me
your love can completely control me
you show me your love to me and
see me from inside and out
and i feel the same way without a doubt.
I Love You
by Dillon
Your are truly the perfect one for me,
After you read this poem, you will see,
I didn't believe in love till I looked at you,
Now I know and I will always be faithful and true,


I looked at you, you looked so fine,
Damn baby, you don't know how glad I am that you're mine,
When we started going out you brought joy into my life,
I just wanna love you and I want you to be my wife,
My love for you is so, so true,
That's why I give all my heart to you,
You don't know how long I've been searching,
And how long I've been wishing,
For an angel like you to enter my lonely life,
For you I will die, for you I will strive,
Other guys might have hurt you, broke your heart in two,
But thus something I will NEVER EVER do,
Thus how I know you're the one for me,
I will always and forever cherish thee,
Anytime you're lost or can't see the light,
I'll guide you, fight for you with all my might,
You touched my body, you touched my soul,
Because of my baby, my world is no longer cold,
You're my lover, my very best friend,
My love for you will NEVER EVER end,
You make me happy, you make me smile,
You're the only thing that makes my life worthwhile,
You're the perfect girl for me,
Cause you're my future wife to be,
Every night I sleep I think of you,
And all the things we do,
Every day I'm awake I think of you,
And how I'd do anything for you,
And I promise I'll be strong,
To love you even if people think its wrong,
I will love you always, each and every day

 

No comments:

Post a Comment